Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top 2 For Tuesday and 10% Off

I thought it would be kind of cool/interesting for me to start taking a look at my top two products sold each week. To make it alliterative (is there any other way to go? ? :), I thought it would be fun to look at my Top 2 on Tuesdays for something I'm calling "2 for Tuesdays." Here are the "winners" this past week:

My Character Trait Vocabulary Cards

And I had 4 products tie at 2nd place with the same number of purchases:


  

To say thank you to my bloggy followers, I have also put these products on sale for 10% off until Wednesday night. I will continue to do  this for my Top 2 for Tuesday most purchased products! I hope you are able to grab one of these at 10% off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...