Tuesday, April 30, 2013

300 Followers @ my TpT Store: SALE SALE SALE

Yesterday, I hit 300 followers in my teacherspayteachers store. That's a pretty big milestone for me. I have been watching that number creep up and I feel like every one of my followers are hard earned, although all it takes is one click to become one.

To celebrate, everything in my store is on sale at 10% from 4/30-5/3! There's lots of good stuff in there, so get in a poke around to see what you find. If you have some items in your wishlist, this is the time to clean it out! If you follow my blog and not my store, please hop over and hit follow so that you can catch all of my new uploads and any emails I send out through tpt.

If you are already a follower, please know that I appreciate you so much!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...