Wednesday, June 3, 2015

It's {almost} a Wrap! 2014-2015 Top 10 Highlights #9

Implementing Spiral Math hits my 2014-2015 Highlights list at #9. Head over to Tarheelstate Teacher to read more about two programs I used for spiral math homework (one that is completely free!), why I believe it is important to use a spiral math program, and why I loved it this year. 


If you missed my post about my transition to a new blog, check it out here.
I will soon be phasing out Lifeloveliteracy and fully launching Tarheelstate Teacher with a new blog design by Michelle at the3amteacher!  You won't want to miss all that I have planned for the summer. Please go ahead and follow Tarheelstate Teacher on Bloglovin' so that you get all of my post updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...