Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top 2 for Tuesday (Save 10%)

This week, my most downloaded product was:
(Wouldn't it be nice if I got the other products finished? :) I edited my Factors/Prime Factorization product this weekend and am working on the finishing touches). Make sure to follow my store to see when I upload a new Math Exploration.

This product contains over 33 pages to support your exploration of multiplying with whole numbers. The exploration contains teacher direction/lesson pages for display on the smartboard


and student pages for math journals
 
My second most downloaded product was my Within Word Pattern Word Study Word Searches.
 
Happy week! I'm hoping to get a Monday's Minilesson Magic in later this week. I have a great lesson to share with archetypes/character roles with a freebie. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...