Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation 2013

Today I received 18 Resee Cups and a bag of the unwrapped small ones. I received a bouquet of flowers, cupcakes, truffles, and brownies. This can only mean one thing....
                                                   ~Teacher
                                                                 Appreciation
                                                                                        Week!~
This is my favorite week of the year. Our PTA makes each day themed: Monday--treat day, Tuesday-Teacher Tools Day Wednesday-Catered Lunch with raffles (always a favorite day!), Thursday--Thank You Notes, Friday-Flowers! Honestly, Thank you Notes Thursday is my F~A~VOR~ite day! I love handmade cards with thoughtful notes from my students. They know the year is winding down and they will soon leave, so I love to hear what they are thankful for.

And...it must mean....a TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale! To show appreciation for all of my wonderful followers (bloggy and store) and my die-hard customers, all of my products will be 20%. Add that to the 10% from TPT and everything is 28% off.
Thanks to Zip a Dee Doo Dah Designs for making this great TPT Appreciation Sale Logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...