Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Newish Logo!

I am so excited to unveil my new logo. It merges the old "lifeloveliteracy" logo with a North Carolina design that represents my teacherspayteachers store name. When I first got into this blogging and TPT gig, I didn't really think about having both my store name and blog name be the same. The pressure of coming up with a store name and a blog name was sooooo challenging for me, but I wanted to get started, so I jumped right in with the best I could think of.

Over the past year, I have went back and forth about changing my TPT store name to lifeloveliteracy so that it matches my blog, but I know so many other seller-bloggers have different names and I have more followers on TPT than my blog, so I decided to figure out a way to merge the two names.

I hope you love it! This was one of my *few* accomplishments today on my first day of fall break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...