Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School SALE! SALE! SALE! (2012-2013)

It's that time of year again! TPT will be holding a Back to School sale tomorrow, August 12 thru Monday August 13. You can get everything on the site 10% off. This is in addition to the sales that many sellers are also holding. The TPT code is BTS12. In addition to the TPT discount, all items in my store will be 10 % off.

I was already thinking about recommending items for BACK TO SCHOOL, so now I can recommend items AND you can get them on SALE! :) Here goes:

Reading:

Love of Language Program: Aligned with Common Core in Mind (includes graphic organizers for word learning, vocabulary in context, nifty thrifty fifty, and more; the program is explained so that you can implement it immediately. Check out my L<3L classroom bulletin boards and learn more about the program here. 

Nonfiction Informational Reading Strategies and Graphic Organizers(perfect for Common Core Reading Information strands)
Character Trait Definition Cards, Powerpoint, and Activity Graphic Organizers (one of my best sellers!)
   


Word Study: Words Their Way Word Searches
Within Word Pattern Spellers Word Searches

Syllables and Affixes Spellers Word Searches
(These products also includes a structure for word study and extra goodies).

Social Studies:
US History Student Timeline Booklets (These will be a measly 2.43 with my sale and the coupon!)
My students have loved using the Timeline booklets this year. Often, I use it as a tool to jigsaw the events we have learned about during our 2-3 days of research. I will also be pulling them into our reader's workshop when we study historical fiction. The possibilities are endless!

Be sure to peruse the other items in my store. Happy Back to School! I hope your new year starts off as smoothly and wonderfully as mine has (with my looping kiddos :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...