Sunday, December 29, 2013

3rd Quarter 5th Grade Common Core Math Outline

I'm ready to share my outline for math for 3rd quarter. These plans show the standards we will learn each week, the review standards I will focus on on Fridays, and the materials that I have to work with so far. Some of the weeks may seem a little slim, but I'm still working on planning out the specifics of those. I also plan to do a Week-By-Week "Peek at My Week" for math where I will outline the gist of my daily plans. Hopefully, this will help me plan better and you can enjoy the specifics. Did you already read about my math routine?                                                              
These plans are in a PDF with clickable links. Click on the image to go to the PDF. Poke around and see what you find. I have linked a few freebies that go straight to google doc files, so you might find something useful and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...