Monday, June 1, 2015

It's {almost} a Wrap! 2014-2015 Top 10 Highlights


2014-2015 is about to be a wrap!! We have 9-1/2 more school days, but I'll call it 10 since I still get to wake up to an alarm clock each of those days. This year has been a BIG year of changes for me. I changed jobs, sold my house, got engaged, got married, and just moved into a new house! For the first year ever, I get a long summer break and I have been making mental lists of all the things I want to accomplish!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
As I work to clean up my TPT store and do a little rebranding, I'm also moving my blog to tarheelstateteacher.com. Life, Love, Literacy's first post was on March 12, 2011. I think I opened my teacher store prior to starting the blog in October 2010. Wow! It feels like it has been a lot longer than four years! I have went back and forth for a while about my lifeloveliteracy blog and whether or not my TPT store and blog should match, so finally I decided to buy the tarheelstate teacher domain and start anew. Rather than try to revise this blog, I thought I would take all of the experience I have gained over the years and just start fresh. Michelle Tsivgadellis @the3amteacher will be designing my new blog later this summer so it's not pretty yet. However, I have so many exciting blogging plans for the summer {lots of reflection on this year and the 10 YEARS of teaching that I will wrap up next Friday!!!} that I want to go ahead and start building my blog over there in hopes that you will follow me to a new adventure! I will continue posting here with teasers as a reminder over the summer, and then will fully transition when I launch my new blog design! {So excited about that!!}

You can head over to tarheelstate teacher to read all about my Top 10 Highlights from 2014-2015. I will be counting down for the next 10 school days to go along with my 9 1/2 more days until summer!!! Now it's really 8 1/2 :) because I'm almost done with Monday :)!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...